blog about contributors archives Passion Magazine

June 19, 2010

Even There

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me; Your right hand will hold me fast." -Psalm 139:9-10

It doesn't matter where in the world you are -- location-wise or heart-wise -- God is always with you and offering His guidance and protection. So when you're feeling discouraged, think about that. Fill in the blanks with your own situation:

"If I ___________________________, even there Your hand will guide me; Your right hand will hold me fast."

What's your fill-in-the-blank? "sit, lost, a graduated high school student not knowing where to go next"? "roam the lost lands of India as a missionary"? "am heartbroken and hiding in my closet so no one hears my crying"?

No comments:

Post a Comment