blog about contributors archives Passion Magazine

January 5, 2011

Looking Back

Hi girls,
Sitting here in the 2011 year it really is hard to believe that time has gone by oh so fast! It almost seems like yesterday that school was just starting and I was taking baby steps closer and closer to being in the 9th grade. Well now the first semester is over and I am starting the second! Sometimes I can get really discouraged, and I think we all have our moments. Have you ever stopped to look back wondering why you are doing what you are or how you even got to where you are today? I sure have, and have been doing a lot of that this year in 2011. Although it's only been a few days since the year started, looking back I can see just how much God did in my life. One of the biggest things he did in 2010 was have me find the Passion Mag. That was a blessing to me in more then one area! :) He allowed my love of writing to grow as well. I just wanted to encourage you. I know life as a teenage girl can be hard, and frustrating at times. But taking the time to look back on some of the things that God has done for you in the past year is a great way to start the year off feeling refreshed and encouraged!

Girl Talk: What has God done in your life this past year?

In His Love,
Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment