blog about contributors archives Passion Magazine

April 27, 2011

Hello From Passion's New Blog Manager and Blog Designer

Hello Readers!

[haylie jo]
I just thought I'd take some time to introduce myself. I'm Haylie Jo Gregory, but I like to go as Haylie Jo :)  I'm 16 (soon to be 17!) and I'm Passion's new blog manager! Just a few quick little facts about me. I am not the same girl I was a year ago. Last year, I was, what I like to call, a plastic Christian. I played my part well in the play of life, but at the beginning of this year, I was changed, yet again, by our loving Savior. Now, I'm trying my hardest to live for God as best as I can :D I live in Central Florida and I'm a country girl! Plaid shirts, cut-offs, boots and straw hats are my thing! I talk like Lauren on "American Idol". If you'd like to get to know me a little better, you can always check me out on my blog, A Wildflower Growing in the Sunshine!

[annie joy]
I'm Annie Wang (I go by Annie Joy). My name means "favoured grace", and I am only a grateful sinner rescued by the grace of my matchless Saviour! I'm 15 (very soon to be 16) and I'm Passion's new blog designer! (Look out for a new design next week!) I'm an Australian-Chinese girl living in "the land Down Under". I love fresh flowers, lil' kiddos and sunsets. My prayer is that I may be like clay in the Potter's hands, and that He may use me to reach the least and the lost. If you'd like to know me better, please email me anytime: hisgivenlife [at] gmail [dot] com I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment: