blog about contributors archives Passion Magazine

April 14, 2011

Take The First Step!

Hey girls! (:

Today I found this song called Walk on the Water by Britt Nicole and decided to share it with you. It's an awesome song so I would encourage you to check it out. I also want to encourage you girls. I know that sometimes we can be afraid to take that big step out in faith, even when we feel that God is calling us to something bigger and better then we ever even had planned. Sometimes though, we really just have to take that first step into the unknown and see what God has in store. Sure, it might be scary at first. But God tells us that he will never ever leave us or forsake you. If you feel like God is doing something in your life and calling you to something bigger and better... go for it. You will be glad you did. (:

"Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me." Psalms 139:7-10

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13

In Him,
Angelica
 

No comments:

Post a Comment